[NSWI004] Assignment 06

Vojtech Horky horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Dec 16 13:41:20 CET 2020

Hello,

we just published assignment 06 in the team upstream repository. The
goal of this assignment is to implement a simple block device driver.

The deadline for this assignment is 2021-01-18 AoE.

Over the semester we said that 06 would be about userspace and 07 a
bonus (and about drivers) but in the end we decided to swap them. We are
sorry about the confusion but we believe this actually makes more sense
at the moment. As a matter of fact, writing the disk driver is much
simpler as it needs only working 01-04 (i.e. you can start writing disk
driver even when your 05 is not completed).

As usual, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to use this
mailing-list or ask during on-line Zoom labs.

Cheers,
- VH