[NSWI004] Quizzes and assignment 05 note

Petr Tuma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Dec 18 20:07:45 CET 2020

Good evening,

the quizzes are now in the upstream repo, the deadline is the Thursday after New Year.

One more thing. In the assignment 05 for address spaces, we say that there is no need to modify the GE handler. We did not realize this is not strictly true, because invalid entries need to be added for address spaces with odd page counts and the thread that accesses such entries has to be killed in the general exception handler. Sorry about the possible confusion.

Happy holiday !

Petr