[NSWI004] Questions about assignment 00

Quoc Anh Nguyen nquocanh97 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 16:28:56 CEST 2020

Hello,
I have 2 questions regarding the assignment 00. I commited my
implementation of the simple_printf function to GitLab. In my
implementation, I use std::string, std::vector, stdarg.h and stdio.h simply
by adding

#include "print.h"#include <vector>#include <string>#include
<stdarg.h>#include <stdio.h>

to the beginning of the source file. This works fine in Visual Studio 2019
on Windows. How do I make it work on Linux? If I try to compile my code on
Linux using gcc, the compiler says that it cannot find the file "vector".

The 2nd question is about part 2 of the assignment. What exactly does
"computing string frequencies" mean? Does it mean for example if I have an
input string "this is a string", the frequency of string "is" would be 2?
The frequency of string "randomStr" would be 0? So by "required information
about string frequency" would be the string itself and how many times it
has appeared?

--
Nguyen