[NSWI004] MIPS Cross Compiler Toolchain on Arch Linux

Vojtech Horky horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Oct 6 14:04:48 CEST 2020

Hello.

Dne 06. 10. 20 v 12:52 Georgii Ekserdzhian napsal(a):
> building the toolchain with statically linked binaries gives me this error:
> "make: *** [Makefile:851: all] Error 2".

 From this error message it is virtually impossible to decide what was
the root cause. You have to copy a bit more of the text and also provide
some information about your system (distribution and its version,
library versions etc.).

By a wild guess, you may miss some libraries on your system or there
could even be a version mismatch somewhere. Note that for compilation of
the toolchain, you would typically need to install *-devel versions of
the packages (depending on the distribution you use).

Cheers,
- VH