[NSWI004] Code evaluation - importance of efficiency

Ondřej Roztočil roztocil at outlook.com
Tue Oct 6 20:03:11 CEST 2020

Hi,

I would like to ask if the performance characteristics of the submitted code are going to be taken into account for grading (or to what extent) - in the first individual assignments and in the team project later. Are there any general guidelines about what sort of trade-offs between architectural/QoL considerations and efficiency (in either direction) are reasonable? I am asking because there is obviously huge amount of freedom when working in C, especially when starting almost from scratch like we do.

Thanks

Ondřej