[NSWI004] Pipeline failing, empty answers

Evan Nichols enichols619 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 08:52:08 CEST 2020

Hello, I have tried to push my answers for the quizzes, but my job keeps
failing with exit code 1. I get warnings that my answers are empty, but
right above those are my answers as I wrote them. Is this maybe a runner
issue?
This is what the end of the job looks like.

answers:
   A1: *My anser filled in as I wrote it
   A2: *My anser filled in as I wrote it
   A3: *My anser filled in as I wrote it