[NSWI004] Pipeline failing, empty answers

Petr Tůma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Oct 8 09:00:03 CEST 2020

Hi Evan,

the CI script always checks the latest quiz, which, in this case, is 02-code-stack-before.md. I see you have answers in the two 01 quizes, but not in the last one, which is why you see the message you see.

If you want to check whether your answers are filled in correctly, you can use the scripts in the tools directory of the repository manually (if you want to, you can even modify the scripts to check all quizzes for you - we simply had to make some choice in the default way things are done but it is not mandated).

Hope this helps, Petr