[NSWI004] Problem with PIE

Petr Tůma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Oct 8 09:08:53 CEST 2020

Hi Ondrej,

> so I made a fool of myself :-)

No you did not, you did exactly what was expected, and possibly helped other people understand things better too.

Now, I know you were joking, but I decided to respond anyway - we really want to encourage people to ask, as opposed to staying silent throughout the whole week, including all the online discussions, and then feeling like things were not explained sufficiently. So again, with absolutely no sarcasm - you did what you should have, it is quite easy to miss a detail in the questions or assignments like you did (this happens to everyone), and if anyone is in a situation where they feel they do not understand anything sufficiently, they should definitely ask, in the list, during the online discussions, etc.

So, looking forward to more questions :-)

Petr

P.S.: Was it Confusius ? "The man who asks a question may feel a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask stays a fool for life."