[NSWI004] Looking for a cool team

Thomas Mol thomasfolkertmol at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 02:17:03 CEST 2020

Hello everybody,

I guess this thread is gonna be used for this now so I'd like to put
myself out there as well. I'm a second year bachelor's student in the
English programme, also looking for a team.

- I can only practically speak English (I don't assume Dutch is much use).
- I like low-level programming, but I won't claim to be too experienced in it.
- I'm familiar with C due to the C programming class taught at this university.
- I tend to do very well on the subjects here and I therefore would
like to do the absolute best work I can do in this class.

I'm hoping to team up with people that also want to produce good code
for this class. I'd also like to team up with @Jan if he's interested,
and otherwise I'm happy to team up with anyone who relates to my goals
here.

Regards,
Thomas Folkert Mol