[NSWI004] Looking for a cool team

Michal Tichý Michal.Tichy.y at email.cz
Sat Oct 10 11:29:44 CEST 2020

Hi everybody,

I'd also like to ask if anyone is willing to team up.

I'm a second year bachelor student and I passed all the standard first year
courses,

which means that I have some brief experience with C, but that's about it.

I'd like to start working on the assignments early and, if possible, to
implement all the stated features (basic and extended).

I can speak both Czech and English fairly well.

If anyone is interested, send me a reply.

Best regards,

Michal Tichý

"

Good morning people,

I’d like to grab a team as long as there are some left available so here’s
me:

-technically a freshman but have studied at the faculty before

-communication in Czech/English/very slow German

-not a C/C++ guy but I’m taking the C++ class in parallel

-have coded for food

This is my ideal teammate:

-highly motivated to pass this subject

-willing to start working on the assignments early

If you’re the C guru looking to write a Linux killer in this course, please
don’t contact me. Everyone else, let me know if you’re interested.

Regards

KV

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020, 02:20 Jan Výkruta <vykrutak at gmail.com