[NSWI004] Looking for a team mate

Evan Nichols enichols619 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 23:23:18 CEST 2020

Hey to both groups :) I have not found a team and would like to join if
either of you still has a slot. I think I'm an okay programmer, all of my
experience is from courses in matfyz. I'm open to any project ideas and I
think I am easy to work with. Please let me know if I can hop in :)

--
Thanks,
     Evan Nichols