[NSWI004] Knowledge Points total

Petr Tůma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Oct 12 09:38:38 CEST 2020

Hi Evan,

both graded quizzes published so far had 5 points, but that might change. Importantly, the points from each quiz will be scaled linearly to 0-100 percent of the maximum in that particular quiz, hence all quizzes should have equal weight in the grand totals. (Assuming things will go according to plan, we should have 13 graded quizzes, each will contribute a share of 1/13 to the grand total.)

Hope this helps, Petr