[NSWI004] Looking for a team mate

Vojtěch Lengál vojta.lengal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 16:02:31 CEST 2020

Hello everyone,
we are also looking for the 3rd team member.

Some basic info about us:
We are 3rd grade Bc. students, who are new to OS development, however, we
have some experience with C/C++ programming. Our primary goal is to
complete standard parts of the assignments.

We're looking for someone, who:
- is willing to start the work early (not the night before the deadline :)
- can communicate in Czech (preferred) or English

If you are interested, please contact us ASAP :)

--
Vojtěch Lengál & Anh Tuan Hoang

po 12. 10. 2020 v 10:32 odesílatel Thomas Mol <thomasfolkertmol at gmail.com>

--