[NSWI004] Looking for a team

Baatyrbekov, Beksultan baatybek at fit.cvut.cz
Tue Oct 13 15:27:35 CEST 2020

Hi everyone,

I study at Czech Technical University, Faculty of Information Technology, but I take the class Operating Systems course here at Charles as an elective.
I have some basic knowledge of C and C++ (more of C++ tbh). I did Pacman console game in C++ and bunch of assignments in C and C++.
Also I have some knowledge about thread synchronization in C++ (did some assignment previously at my faculty).
Other than that I did some internships in the industry, but not related to C/C++.
I am doing my bachelors and it's my last semester at the university.

Unfortunately, I don't speak Czech (I am still learning on my own), cuz my program is fully in English.

I will be happy to join one of the teams out there.

Best regards,
Beksultan