[NSWI004] Grading

Tomáš Kubíček tomas.kubicek69 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 11:53:16 CEST 2020

Oh i see, however this raises another point... The question says
  "For those who are not familiar with Intel x86 assembly and prefer not to
guess, here is an explanation of what the individual instructions do. "
and for the 7th it says
jne 0x804916b ;if last compare was not equal continue executing from
0x804916b
Therefore it is in my opinion unreasonable to mark this as a wrong answer