[NSWI004] Grading

Petr Tlapa tlapik123 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 13:13:05 CEST 2020

Hi,
I have a similar/same issue - no points have been added although I
committed before-quiz before deadline - commit hash(*1e88cd79*).

To the 7th line -> I think that block with assembly code helped a bit more
to see that `jne` doesn't have that address in the opcode but has is
(somehow) in the assembly and that is what we should have figured out? (how
does it work)

Thank you for your time,
Petr Tlapa