[NSWI004] Grading

Petr Tuma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Oct 16 21:35:12 CEST 2020

Hi,

> Hi, I did not receive points, reason given was that i did not answer the pre discussion questions, however, I did and I have the commit history to prove it.

Sorry about this, the problem should be fixed now.

> Also how come the 7th instruction is relative? It jump to a specific address?

I have tried to explain this during the lecture today. All jumps jump "to a specific address", that is not the point. The point is that the address to jump to is encoded as a relative distance from the current program counter address - hence relative addressing.

Petr