[NSWI004] Informace pro studenty NSWI004 - Course information for NSWI004 students

Petr Tůma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Sep 25 17:11:57 CEST 2020

Hi Kyung,

actually, this is quite difficult to predict. Given the current COVID situation, I think it is safe to assume that universities in Prague will not return to standard teaching within the next month, possibly not within the next two months. I can imagine the teaching restrictions being lifted near the end of the year (even though I think this would be quite an optimistic estimate looking at the numbers now) - and whether it would be worth going offline for something like the last two weeks of a semester is another question to consider.

Right now, we're planning to have the entire semester online, however, we can really switch at very short notice should things get better.

Sorry for being vague about this, but I don't think anyone knows.

Petr