[DEECo] ICSE notes and material

Ilias Gerostathopoulos iliasger at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 21:12:59 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have uploaded the material from the parts of ICSE I attended on Sharepoint :
https://sharepoint.d3s.mff.cuni.cz/Documents/Conferences_materials/ICSE%202014
They comprise the following:
-- Twin Peaks workshop proceedings: a workshop about the connection between Requirements and Architecture, on its 4th version
-- SEAMS proceedings
-- ICSE Technical track proceedings
-- ICSE companion volume: NIER (New Ideas and Emerging Results track), poster abstracts, etc.
-- FOSE proceedings: Future of Software Engineering (FOSE) is an ICSE track with invited talks held every 7 years at ICSE

I have also uploaded (the PDF version of) my notes on the talks I attended, they are under "notes_Ilias" folder.
I used the Evernote tool to take notes, I recommend it.

Ilias