[DEECo] jDEECo feature model

Ilias Gerostathopoulos iliasger at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 01:51:57 CET 2015

Hi all,

I have been reading lately about (dynamic) software product lines and
feature models, and I decided to give it a try in (what else?) jDEECo.
So I created a feature model of jDEECo, you can the png on the last
comment here:
https://github.com/d3scomp/JDEECo/issues/170

I used a simple graphical tool from the EMF Feature Model eclipse project:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.emft.featuremodel
You can install the latest build from this update site:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/emf-featuremodel/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/update-site/

To open the diagram in Eclipse:
1. Install the above plugin
2. Pull the latest changes from the jDEECo-3 branch
3. Go to jDEECo "parent" project (the "cz.cuni.mff.d3s.jdeeco" Eclipse
project).
You will find the diagram inside the "featureDiagram" folder. Enjoy.

Ilias