[DEECo] jDEECo braches

Vladimir Matena matena at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Oct 5 14:38:48 CEST 2015

Dear all,

you might have noticed that jDEECo-3 branch was already merged to
master. Thus when starting something new please start it from master as
jDEECo-3 is now outdated. Also please update your current projects to
base on master.

Moreover there are stale branches in our github repository. It would be
nice to remove unused branches. Candidates for removal are these:

DEECoTimeStamps
simulation
newgen-kit
newgen-keznikl
sim-bures
alali-2
newgen-alali
road-trains-changes
omnetpp-4.6-64bit
filipekt-master
network-comments
runtimeLog
plugin-architecture
network
omnet-plugin
ascens-tutorial
matsim-plugin
position-provider
rebroadcast-boundary

Please let me know if you would like to keep some of these. I will
remove the remaining ones next week.

Thanks,
Vlada

--
Vladimir Matena, PhD candidate
Department of Distributed and Dependable Systems