[DiSL-user] DiSL on Windows

Lukas Marek lukas.marek at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Oct 7 16:43:28 CEST 2013

Hi Florian,

currently, we don't have running Windows version. If I'm not mistaken,
we had one version when we started with DiSL but it was dropt as nobody
was using it (maintaining it).

We tried to resurrect it about a month ago, but in current state it does
not compile and it seemd like a lot of effort that currently does not
payoff. We would like to have Windows version but it is currently low
priority.

Are you able to test DiSL on Linux or Mac if it is valuable for you?

NOTE: As there is an increasing amount of users last days , I'm trying
to offload the support a bit among more people. We have crated a user
mailing list at https://d3s.mff.cuni.cz/mailman/listinfo/disl-user.

Lukas