[DiSL-user] CCT Generation

Lubomír Bulej lubomir.bulej at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jan 13 19:39:59 CET 2016

Hi,

I'm glad to hear that you have found DiSL useful. Could you please be a bit
more specific about where did you get stuck?

Is it the instrumentation, construction of the tree at runtime, or the dumping
of the tree into XML? I can probably look for a port of the JP2 profiler to
DiSL, which constructs a CCT -- maybe we could include something like that as
a more complex example, but I would also like to know what is the problem you
are actually facing.

Best regards,
Lubomir