[DiSL-user] Debugging

Alessio Gambi gambi at st.cs.uni-saarland.de
Thu Apr 27 08:22:34 CEST 2017

Hi DiSL-ers,

I am getting the following exception [1] while running an application instrumented both with my code and with DiSL using disl.py.

I cannot understand why this is happening and would like to debug a bit around; however, I am not sure how to do that.

My idea was to enable remote debugging on a specific port and setup Eclipse to listen to it … However, there’s 3 JVM (client, server, and shadowVM),
which one should I debug ?

An example of the command line to invoke disl.py for this specific setup would be appreciated as well.

Best

— Alessio