[DiSL-user] Instrument all classes

Andrea Rosa andrea.rosa at usi.ch
Mon Feb 11 09:14:51 CET 2019

Hi Li,

please try to exclude java.lang.Object from instrumentation, by adding “java.lang.Object.*" to the exclusion list.
Does it solve the problem? If not, could you please post a stack trace?

Thanks,
Andrea

------------
Andrea Rosà
Postdoctoral Researcher
Faculty of Informatics - Office SI-205
Università della Svizzera italiana (USI)
Via G. Buffi 13
CH-6904 Lugano
Switzerland
(e) andrea.rosa at usi.ch<mailto:andrea.rosa at usi.ch>