[OSy] Schedule of the semester

Martin Decky decky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Dec 12 18:50:36 CET 2016

Dear all,

the intention of this email is to give you an overview of the schedule
of the rest of the semester within the Operating Systems course.

* December 15th 2016 (Thursday)
   - deadline for the 3rd extended task
   - 4th extended task assigned

* December 19th 2016 (Monday)
   - 4th task labs A
     - I strongly encourage you to visit this labs, since the labs B
       will take place in the exam period. (*)

* December 29th 2016 (Thursday)
   - deadline for the 4th extended task
   - 5th extended task assigned

* January 9th 2017 (Monday)
   - 5th task labs A
     - I strongly encourage you to visit this labs, since the labs B
       will take place in the exam period. (*)

* January 12th 2017 (Thursday)
   - deadline for the 5th extended task

* January 16th 2017 (Monday) -- during exam period
   - 10:40: credits test
   - 10:40: 6th labs (optional)
   - 12:20: 4th labs B

* January 23rd 2017 (Monday) -- during exam period
   - 10:40: credits test
   - 12:20: 5th labs B

The credit tests will run in parallel with the labs. You don't have to
sign in, it is sufficient to just come. If more terms of the credit
tests will be needed, they will be announced later. Note that you don't
need the credits from the labs to go to the written exam (the terms of
the exam will be announced by Petr Tuma).

(*) We are not happy about this arrangement, but the constraints of the
     semester forced us to schedule the B labs in such a strange way.
     There should be enough capacity in the A labs.

M.D.