[OSy] assignment 1

Jan Hrach jenda at yakumo.hrach.eu
Sun Nov 6 22:59:49 CET 2016

My real MIPS running Linux :) seems to get this information from DTB.
As there seems to be nothing like that, I've resorted to the approach that I just try to write some magic constants to every page, read them and check if they match.

--
Jan Hrach | https://jenda.hrach.eu/
GPG CD98 5440 4372 0C6D 164D A24D F019 2F8E 6527 282E