[OSy] Results of first assignment

Martin Decky decky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Nov 18 18:40:15 CET 2016

Dear Mr. Kliber,

> I've managed to complete (or at least I think so) first task in the labs
> (odd week, thus later term) - modifying malloc to use next fit instead
> of first fit. I haven't received any feedback about that and I do not
> know if everything is OK with my solution or not. I've uploaded my
> solution using `osy` command at the end of the labs.

Your solution was fine and you have also used the 'osy' command to
upload your solution correctly. Since there was nothing particular to
comment on, I have just marked the first topic as fulfilled in the
Student Information System -- look under "Study group roster" or
"Studijni mezivysledky". Do you see it there?

M.D.