[OSy] Google Summer of Code 2017

Martin Decky decky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Mar 16 14:26:51 CET 2017

Dear colleagues,

the HelenOS project [1] participates again in Google Summer of Code [2],
this year under the umbrella of the Microkernel Devroom confederation
[3] (which we have initiated) among other microkernel-based operating
systems.

If you (your colleagues/students, respectively) are looking for an
interesting summer job (the stipend is around 3600 USD). I can highly
recommend GSoC. Even if you are not interested in microkernel operating
systems, there are 200 other open source projects participating in GSoC
2017 [4].

Should you have any questions regarding GSoC (general or targeting
HelenOS specifically), please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

[1] http://www.helenos.org/
[2] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/
[3] http://gsoc.microkernel.info/
[4] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/

Best regards

Martin Decky
--
     Mgr. Martin Decky, Ph.D.
      Department of Distributed and Dependable Systems,

     decky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz                              martin at decky.cz
     http://d3s.mff.cuni.cz/~decky/                 http://www.decky.cz