[OSy] Results of task #2, opt A (labs)

Vojtech Horky horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Nov 3 13:18:04 CET 2017

Dear all,
I have submitted results from the second task (first run) to SIS.

If you have passed, you should see a tick next to "Task 2 (labs)". If
your implementation does not work as expected, you should find a short
explanation in "Task 2 (notes)".

Please, contact me ASAP if you find any discrepancies (e.g. you think
your solution is correct, you sent it but fields in SIS are empty ...).

Generally the solutions were good. One very small issue that was present
in 80% of the solutions: it would make more sense to use macros from
virtptr_t for the shifts instead of FRAME_WIDTH (practically the numbers
are obviously the same but it better corresponds with the abstraction
level).

Thanks,
- VH