[OSy] Results of task #2, opt B (labs)

Vojtech Horky horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Nov 10 14:20:24 CET 2017

Dear all,
I have submitted results from the second task (second run) to SIS.

If you have passed, you should see a tick next to "Task 2 (labs)". If
your implementation does not work as expected, you should find a short
explanation in "Task 2 (notes)".

During the labs, I confused two similar examples and advised several of
you with wrong shift constant when storing the frame physical address
into the page table. That obviously resulted in failed test and wasted
debugging time. I am sorry about that. If your solution was otherwise
healthy, you should see this lab as "passed" too.

Please, contact me ASAP if you find any discrepancies (e.g. you think
your solution is correct, you sent it but fields in SIS are empty ...).

Thanks,
- VH