[OSy] Extra consultations instead of Thursday lecture

Petr Tůma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Nov 20 17:00:43 CET 2017

Hello,

as you probably already know, the Operating Systems lecture this
Thursday (November 23) is canceled (because of the "Den otevrenych
dveri" event). However, if you want, we can provide extra consultations
in the time slot of the lecture in the corridor in front of room 205.
Ideally, bring your code so that you can demonstrate what problems you
face in the assignments, we'll have a beamer too.

Please mail me (or the list) if you plan to come.

Petr

--
Petr Tuma
Distributed and Dependable Systems