[OSy] Optional tutorial for OS first assignment

Petr Tůma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Oct 29 17:10:46 CET 2017

Hello,

for those interested, we've decided to organize a brief tutorial on what
the first assignment solution might look like (i.e. we plan to simply go
through the steps needed to solve the first assignment and comment as we
go). Please note your interest in the Doodle below (or just ignore this
if you would not come to such a tutorial):

https://doodle.com/poll/2d2igxun4k7ppeuz

We'll close the Doodle and announce when (and if) the tutorial will take
place on Tuesday morning.

Thank you, Petr Tuma