[OSy] Self-assessment quiz

Vojtech Horky horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Oct 11 09:32:08 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I have skimmed through the results of the self-assessment quiz and
generally it looks good. However, if someone encountered some issues, it
may not be directly visible in the submitted results.

So, if you think that you need a refreshment course of using Linux or
you suspect that your solution was too complicated, we can do an extra
meeting before next labs.

The topics would probably include basic Linux refreshment from user
perspective, overview of C vs C++ and also possible solutions of the quiz.

Please, use the following Doodle poll [1] to indicate whether you would
like to attend such meeting and your timing constraints. I will announce
the time and place this evening if there would be interest in such meeting.

[1] https://doodle.com/poll/shzznxixk7hwtu59

It would be helpful to also comment in Doodle (or in reply to this
e-mail) which topics you would like to hear more about (e.g. working
with files in Linux, compiling Kalisto etc.).

Best regards,
- Vojtech Horky