[NSWI004] Timer enabling

Josef Starychfojtu josef.starychfojtu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 22:38:32 CET 2019

Hi,

I am trying to make the interruption just work (jump to handle exception
code after some cycles). According to documentation, when Compare register
and Count register equal, it causes interrupt. I used the
time_interrupt_after function to set Compare = Count + X and then watched
their values in while loop, but nothing happens, even tho Count was greater
than Compare after a while. I have just a simple debug print in
handle_exception_general function and it is not triggered. I
call time_interrupt_after and interrupts_restore(true) (tried even without
it) in main function of a thread. Any suggestions on what am I doing wrong?

Thanks !

Josef Starychfojtu