[NSWI004] Timer enabling

Vojtěch Antošík vojta.an1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 23:40:40 CET 2019

I believe the problem is actually somewhere else. Interrupt vector table
(or whatever it's called) only dumps registers and switches msim to
interactive mode. I am not completely sure whether it is meant to be part
of the assignment or not (more likely just a forgotten part of exception
handling implementation) but you have to change those instructions to make
it actually jump to the handler when an interrupt is raised.

po 2. 12. 2019 v 22:44 odesílatel Vojtech Horky <horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz>