[NSWI004] Assignment 05: TLB and virtual memory

Vojtech Horky horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Dec 11 16:43:16 CET 2019

Hello,

we have published assignment #5 in GitLab.

In this assignment, you will add frame allocator and also support for
accessing virtual memory via TLB.

As usual, the tests should serve as a basic check that you have not
forgotten any major part of the solution. We will again check your code
manually.

Please, do not hesitate to use the mailing list if some parts of the
assignment are not clear to you.

Also note that in commit 60b05b we renamed two functions from
drivers/cp0.h to better describe their meaning. Sorry for any confusion
their original name may have caused.

The deadline for this assignment is not yet set but it will be
definitely after Christmas.

Thanks,
- VH