[NSWI004] Fourth assignment scoring (synchronization)

Vojtech Horky horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Dec 19 11:07:48 CET 2019

Hello,

we finished checking assignment 04 (synchronization and preemptive
scheduler). Again, our comments are in your home directories on
lab.d3s.mff.cuni.cz.

You should see the exact commit hash we looked at in the notes. If you
believe we should have looked at other commit or we overlooked something
etc., please, contact as as soon as possible.

I hope I have read all the e-mails with comments about to which commit
to look (commits slightly after deadline etc.). Please, contact me ASAP
if there is still some issue unresolved.

Generally, the solutions were good, majority of the solutions did not
contain race conditions. Or at least not the obvious ones ;-).

Cheers,
- VH