[OSy] Planning of credit test (zapocet)

Vojtech Horky horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jan 2 12:15:12 CET 2019

Dear all,

this e-mail is for those that are planning to take the credit test**.

** Passed at least 4 assignments but some of them in the form of the
extended one. You should see then a negative number in the "Total score"
column in SIS that gives percentage of completed assignments.

I was hoping to plan the test for the last week of semester but there is
no reasonably long free slot in the labs. However, if all of you would
be able to bring your own laptop, we can still manage it before the exam
period starts.

So, if you plan to take the credit test, please, write me (not to ML):

(a) whether you can bring your own device
(b) whether you would like to take the test during next week (I will
send a Doodle poll to determine the exact day and time)

Otherwise, I will organize the test in the first week of exam period,
time will be announced later.

- Vojtech Horky