[NSWI004] Assignment 04: synchronization

Vojtech Horky horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Nov 22 17:30:27 CET 2019

Hello,

we have published assignment #4 in GitLab.

In this assignment, you will make your scheduler preemptive and also add
two types of synchronization primitives.

As usual, the tests should serve as a basic check that you have not
forgotten any major part of the solution. We will again check your code
manually.

Please, do not hesitate to use the mailing list if some parts of the
assignment are not clear to you. Also note that you can always ask for
extra consultations if the Wednesday ones were not sufficient. Just send
me an e-mail with several available time slots...

Thanks,
- VH