[NSWI004] Assignment 01 (intro to kernel)

Vojtech Horky horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Oct 8 16:43:24 CEST 2019

Dear all,

we just published next assignment that should introduce you to kernel
side programming.

The code skeleton is available via GitLab. Please, see course website
for details how to get cross-compilation toolchain if you decide not to
develop in Rotunda or on our machine. Contact me ASAP if you cannot
access your assignment or the development machine.

I would also like to remind you to send me information about your teams.
Do not hesitate to use this mailing list to find your partner.

Also, don't be afraid to post questions to this mailing list that might
be interesting to your colleagues as well. It is okay to post both in
English and in Czech.

Best regards,
- Vojtech Horky