[NSWI004] Commiting results of assignment

Petr Tůma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Oct 21 09:57:01 CEST 2019

Hi,

can you please list exactly (step by step, command by command) what you are trying to do and how it fails ?

(You're supposed to commit to https://gitlab.mff.cuni.cz/teaching/nswi004/winter-2019-20/01-student-vigilevp, and the repository does list you as a developer, so you should be able to commit if you're logged in properly.)

Petr