[NSWI004] Next labs: presentations

Vojtech Horky horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Oct 29 14:19:32 CET 2019

Hello,

as mentioned today during the lecture: labs tomorrow and next week are
meant for presentation of the first assignments (i.e. printk, memory
detection, stack pointer and opcode dump).

The point of the presentation is to discuss your solutions and
approaches to the assignment (definitely not your skills in PowerPoint:
no slides are needed, we will be looking at source code only).

I expect that you will talk (show in the code) about the parts that you
are proud of (nice algorithms etc.) or the parts that were the most
difficult (dead-ends, pitfalls of C etc.).

There will not be enough time for everybody to present tomorrow or next
week but, please, come prepared. With no volunteers, I will pick
speakers randomly.

There will be also time for extra questions regarding any of the
assignments (i.e. including the heap allocator).

- VH