[NSWI004] Question about grading

Petr Tůma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Oct 30 16:24:59 CET 2019

Hi,

because of the issues with GitLab around the deadline, we're looking at all submitted solutions individually and accept minor delays on this particular assignment. If you (or anybody else reading this) are one of the people whose solution did not pass the tests on the deadline, please send us a mail explaining what the problem was.

(People whose solution did pass on the deadline will be given extra points to compensate.)

Petr