[NSWI004] Credit from the course

Petr Tůma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Mar 2 12:41:38 CET 2020

Hello,

sorry for the delay - we have graded pretty much all the assignments, however, a couple was quite late and since we do not (yet) have automation for filling in the grades in SIS, we were waiting to do this last step for all people together (it is quite a lot of clicking).

As far as I know, everyone was sent their points already (except for the points for the survey, but it looks like they will not make a difference in any grade), and there is usually no reason to hurry with SIS except in rare individual cases such as travel abroad. If I'm missing something or if your individual circumstances require having the grade in SIS now, please let us know ?

Petr & Vojtech