[NSWI080] Middleware lab assignment

Filip Havel fil.havel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 12:15:41 CET 2020

Hi,
I'm not sure what i do wrong, but it seems that IOR for attandance is wrong
(http://www.ms.mff.cuni.cz/~dortv/example-ior).
I get some error: TRANSIENT { Minor code : 1330446338 , Completed : NO }
And if i try parse IOR in some tool it contains 127.0.0.1 address, so it
probably doesnt make sense.
Is it wrong IOR, or there is some my mistake?

Thanks

út 17. 3. 2020 v 10:50 odesílatel Vlastimil Dort <dort at d3s.mff.cuni.cz>
napsal:

> Dear students,
> today, instead of attending Middleware labs, we will give you the
> assignments and communicate via this mailing list.
> I am sorry about a slight delay.
> The task for today is to compile and run an example CORBA application in
> C++.
> Finishing this task today counts as lab attendace.
> Details can be found under the Lab Assignment link on the website.
> The next homework is about implementing a client and a server using a
> given IDL file.
> Details can be found under the Homework Assignment link on the website.
> Please try running the example, read the homework assignment and make sure
> you understand it.
> During the scheduled time of the labs, I will be available and try to
> answer your questions by e-mail as soon as possible.
> You can post questions at other times too, but I will not respond as
> quickly.
> Vlastimil Dort

Bez
virů. www.avast.com