[NSWI080] Middleware labs 3

Vlastimil Dort dort at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Mar 30 09:21:33 CEST 2020

Dear students,

The topic of the third Middleware labs is JMS.

The third assignment will be given on 31th March. Before 10:40, the task
will be announced on this mailing list and materials will be added to
the website of the course.

During the scheduled time of the labs, I will be available and try to
answer your questions by e-mail as soon as possible. (You can post
questions at other times too, but I will not respond as quickly.)

Instead of the requirement to attend the labs in person, you will be
asked to compile and run the provided example and use it to connect to
our server exchange a few messages. Doing that during the day will count
as lab attendance. (In case you don't do that, you will be asked to show
and explain your solution, but instead of doing that in person in the
lab, we will schedule an on-line meeting individually.)

Vlastimil Dort