[NSWI080] Middleware labs 2

Vlastimil Dort dort at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 1 00:58:46 CEST 2021

Dear students,
the second labs for NSWI080 Middleware will take place today at 12:20 on
Zoom.
The Zoom meeting ID is 958 0596 3307. The password will be the same as
before.
If you haven't received the password, contact me by e-mail.
Attending the meeting is not required, but doing a simple lab activity task
is required. Instructions will be published on the web
https://d3s.mff.cuni.cz/teaching/nswi080/labs/
For the lab activity and the second task, we will need Apache Thrift,
a RPC library which multiple programming languages.
We will use 2 languages: C++ and one language of your individual choice.
These instructions may help you get started:
https://d3s.mff.cuni.cz/legacy/files/teaching/nswi080/labs/Files/lab-pre-2-en.html

Vlastimil Dort