[NSWI080] Middleware labs 4

Vlastimil Dort dort at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Thu May 6 10:45:27 CEST 2021

Dear students,

the second part of fourth labs for NSWI080 Middleware will take place
today at 12:20 on Zoom.

In this extra lab meeting, I will show how to install and use Hazelcast,
and present and discuss the 4th lab activity and homework task.

The Zoom meeting ID is 970 5186 2461 (different than for regular
meetings). The password will be the same as before.
If you haven't received the password, contact me by e-mail.

Vlastimil Dort