[NSWI080] Middleware labs - task 3

Vlastimil Dort dort at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 7 20:19:33 CEST 2022

Dear students,

If you haven't attended the labs today, let me remind you that the lab
activity and the task description for the third labs have been published
the website https://d3s.mff.cuni.cz/teaching/nswi080/labs/

The lab activity is due tomorrow. If you encounter any issues, please
let me know (you can use this mailing list; though do not send your
solutions to the mailing list).

Also, if you are getting stuck solving the tasks for some reason, we can
(individually) arrange a short consultation over e-mail or over Zoom
(for example next Thursday) to help you get on the track.

Vlastimil Dort